Thursday, October 28, 2010

Our Halloween Costume is Ready!

My husband and I are both extremely excited for Halloween this coming Sunday because this will be our first time to dress up during the Halloween celebration. Our costumes arrived about a week ago or so and we are delighted to try them on and get the best out of it.

My friends from the neighborhood is inviting us for a Halloween party so we are thinking of going there or we can just dressed up and take plenty of pictures to share it with our family and friends. I will not be telling you if what will I become or my husband's costume this Sunday but we are totally digging this look. Watch out people and enjoy your Halloween celebration 2010.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...