Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Coffee Aroma


When my husband and I got married in 2006 we decided to rent a room at his step-father's house and we stay there for almost a year before we moved out and got our own place. Anyways, I had always remembered that the first thing that my step-father-in-law did in the morning is drink his cup of coffee and prepare a small breakfast meal which consists of egg, bacon or ham and sandwich. He will do this routine every morning as long as I can remember.

Well, while checking the web today, I had stumbled upon this amazing website called Coffee online store which offers different coffee products such as K-Cups, Office Coffee, Coffee Pods, Coffee Makers, Coffee Cakes, Coffee Beans and many more. They also sell different coffee products such as Taste's Choice, Folgers, Starbucks, Maxwell House, Miss Ellie's and more. The Coffee online store also offers other products like Teas and Drinks and they also specialize in different Gift Baskets.

Hurry and check www.coffee.org today! Take note, the picture above is a sample of their famous gift baskets.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...