Monday, October 18, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon Movie

We took a long nap yesterday afternoon after getting out from church. The result of taking long naps in the afternoon is priceless because we ended up not sleeping at all until 3 in the morning. My husband and I were watching some old church movies. After past midnight, hubby decided to make some popcorn and we watch the movie How to Train Your Dragon. I was very hesitant at first to watch this movie because I thought it will bore my mind out but I was wrong. The movie was hilarious, adventurous and great for family movie nights especially if you have young little children.

I love the character of Hiccup and Toothless which is the Night Fury Dragon. I will definitely purchase this movie for my younger siblings in the Philippines because I know that will truly love this movie.

Anyways, have you guys watched this movie already? What are your thoughts about this movie? All your comments are certainly welcome.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...