Friday, October 22, 2010

Furnitures

We visited my husband's step father earlier today because he had been sick. Apparently, his physicians diagnose him of having symptoms of flu and they give him a flu shot today. Pops as I called him was happy to see us because he had been looking forward to tell us about his whereabouts. First thing we noticed when my husband park our car in the garage was that the outside appearance of the house looks different. The paint was extremely brand new and Pops was excited to tell us that his neighbor friends were the one who painted the house.

The bedroom furniture on every room of the house looks beautiful. I was amaze about the changes my husband's step father made to his house. I was about to cry when he finally told us the real reason why he had made so much changes in the house. The real reason behind the renovations was that he would want my husband to remember the good old days that they shared with my husband's mother and him.

Anyhow, it is time for me to hit the sack! Good night everyone and have a blessed weekend!
 

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...