Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween, Trick-Or-Treats

Thanks to Wm Rowe

Christmas time is the magical time of the year for many people and if a favorite by many more, but not me. Nope, but not me at all—for me, it's all about Halloween. Halloween is now and always been my favorite holiday. When I was younger I would always look forward to dressing up and going trick-or-treating. Of course it was even better when we were allowed to wear costumes to school, even my third grade class let me dress up and we even had a costume contest.

I used to dress up as one thing for school and another at home for later on at night when we would prepare for that year's trick-or-treating. When I was even younger we went with my mother but as we had gotten older we were allowed to go alone, but even then I went with friends. That was always the fun part; we would go to the nice part of town because they had the best candy to offer, like the king-sized candy bars. This year is really no different, the plan is to dress up in the spookiest costume, going out to the good part of town and try and get some of the best candy.

When we get home from trick-or-treating I plan to watch some Direc4U TV, and enjoy all the special Halloween movies. 

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...