Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sweet and Sour Pork for Dinner



My husband and I invited our friend Alexia yesterday to come and have dinner with us in our place. I cook spring roll (lumpia) and sweet and sour pork. I also made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Alexia's sister Sissy was not able to go with her because she went to a sleepover with a friend from school.

We really had so much fun just sharing our experiences and she stayed for about five hours. Since her family love Asian food, I made extra spring rolls (lumpia) for her to take home as well as Sweet and Sour pork. Today is a lovely day and my husband and I are looking forward to spend our quality time together tonight.

By the way, for a complete recipe on the sweet and sour pork please visit my link Kusina Inato.

1 comment:

Cacai M. said...

pareha ta og place mat Ghie.. :) Ako gimingaw ko og kinilaw nga bariles!

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...