Friday, October 22, 2010

Keeping up with the Kardashians

Posted by Winford Tillman
My favorite reality TV show to watch on my satellite TV from www.direct.tv is Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The show is full of glamour, excite and plenty of drama. The show is centered around the lives of the Kardashian daughters Kim, Khloe' and Kourtney, the brother Robert, their mother Kris Jenner and her husband the famous Olympic runner Bruce Jenner family and their two daughters Kendall and Kylie Jenner. The show takes the viewer on the journey through the lives of each one.

My favorite epidsode is when Khloe' and Lamar Odom got married. That was the most touching episode to me. The marriage was full of love, happiness and family. The show also takes you through the journey as the girls open up their Dash Boutiques. The girls and the family have their problems just like any other family but they always seem to work it out and you can tell they really love one another. I love the fact that the younger girls Kendall and Kylie are growing up to be young ladies. The show also takes into the life of brother Robert Kardashian and his relationship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I admit that I have never watched that show. I'm not a big reality TV fan. I might have to try it.

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...