Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Expendables and Jonah Hex


My husband and I had been watching a lot of new movies lately and that includes the super pack action movie titled The Expendables with Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Bruce Willis, Terry Crews, Randy Couture, Mickey Rourke, Steve Austin and many more.

Hubby also rented last Wednesday the movie titled Jonah Hex with Megan Fox and Josh Brolin. Overall both movies are pretty awesome. These two movies are definitely great for people out there who like the action. Check this out guys!

1 comment:

Grace said...

Hi Geraldine. Have a blessed Sunday to you. :)

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...