"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly". Join me as I walk through this wonderful journey of my so called life.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Nutria or Coypu
While watching the re-runs of the Lawman by Steven Seagal they have come across a problem around the neighborhood about the booming population of Nutria also known as Coypu in the bayou of Jefferson Parish, Louisiana. Actually, nutria tends to look like large rodent who are mostly living in a large riverbank and they mostly feeds in aquatic plants or roots and some nutria also feeds in small creatures such as mussels or snails.
They can also become a problem in the area that surrounds them because they tend to acquire a taste of the farm fare. The nutria's like to dig holes which can cause soil erosion in the area. The nutria's fur are widely use in making clothes.
The picture above is courtesy of Google image.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fast Forward and December is almost Here!
It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...
-
Time sure does fly really fast when you least expect it. Last month, me and my husband celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had suc...
-
I'm happy that I am able to chat with my two younger siblings while making some articles that I needed to submit before the end of this ...
-
I just visited my family over a week ago and I missed them already. I was actually checking my planner this morning to see if I have importa...
1 comment:
I hate to admit it... but they're kind of cute.
Post a Comment