Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Greetings From My Family to You

I am having a blast with my Christmas in New Mexico together with my husband's family. Though we arrived here late on the 24th but we still managed to hang out with them and eat dinner with the whole family at one of my husband's older sister. My sister in law Carleen cooked some grill rib eye steak, potato salad, string bean casserole, sweet corn on the cob and biscuits. Oh my gosh, I can't help myself but eat a lot.

After everyone was settled, we then pick a movie with Netflix to watch. We watched a comedy stand up series by Gabriel Iglesias. Gosh darn it, it was hilarious. Well, today Michelle my other sister in law invited us to have our lunch at her house. She cookS some mash potato, string beans, stuffing and a delicious turkey. I felt really blessed to have spent our holidays with them. I know that we made another great memory today.

By the way folks, I will be uploading the pictures by tomorrow. Happy holidays everyone and may we always find the true meaning of Christmas!

1 comment:

S-H-Y said...

Have a happy christmas too, just dropping by here..

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...