Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Officially Enrolled for Spring Semester

I registered for two classes for Spring of 2011 and I am happy that I finally made it happen. I am actually tempted not to register for Spring semester because I want to work more before Summer comes. Hubby and I are planning to have our vacation again in the Philippines the summer of 2011. Anyways, I am only going to school from Monday, Tuesday and Thursday each week; hopefully I can handle the stress again.

Anyways, are you excited to open all your Christmas gifts? I am definitely looking forward to know what my husband gave me for Christmas!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...