Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Roof over Your Head

One of my good friends who lived in Austin the capital state of Texas is already making a well to do lists plan for the year 2011 which includes paying off their family car, house renovations, paying all their credit cards, visiting her family in the Philippines and renewing her licensed as a registered nurse. Apparently, her husband already had a Roofers Austin company in mind to which they will consider hiring for their house renovation after the New Year. Her family wanted to start their project immediately before anything else comes up because they are planning to buy another property.

I am really happy to hear about their plans and I would really love to visit them in the summer. Well, I was talking to her the other day and I told her that one of our goals next year is to start our family already because both my husband and I are ready to have our bundle of joy soon. We have other plans but starting our own family is our main goal for 2011.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...