Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kids Christmas books

I was a little apprehensive when I was asked by one of my dear friends to help her teach a kids Sunday school class because I'm pretty soft spoken and was worried that I wouldn't be able to handle that many kids at one time.

But I really have had a good job and the kids are so well behaved! I knew that I wanted to get them a little something for Christmas this year, so I went online with my Wireless Internet Service to try and come up with some church-related gifts that I could give.

I was thinking about something that they could keep for a while and enjoy over and over again. After I thought about that, I decided to get each of them a kids Christmas book. They all love to look at the kids books in the room before class starts, so I think that they'll all like it. I'm also going to bring some extras in case some kids show up that don't come that often.

Guest post written by Sally Richards

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...