Sunday, December 5, 2010

First Sunday of the Month

How's your Sunday everyone? I hope that each one of you out there have a great weekend. Honestly, I feel so relaxed today after working for 5 days straight and I am looking forward for a successful week ahead. I have already written in my previous posts that this week will be my last week of school and I am looking forward to spend the holiday with my family and friends around me.

Well, folks have a great evening and enjoy the rest of the day! I have also included a picture of my husband and I after church.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hay sus, ka angayan sa duha...bagay kaayo mo Gee, as in. pati ako naka smile sa inyong mga smile...hehe

texaswithlove1982 said...

salamat Kat hehe daghan bitaw nag ingon nga pareha na daw mi ug hitsura!

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...