Thursday, December 23, 2010

Types of Mailboxes

After dinner last night, my husband and I went for a little stroll around the east side of town. I am amaze with the different Christmas lights I saw on the streets. It actually made me a little sad because it reminds me of home and my family in the Philippines. Well, while strolling around the neighborhood I also noticed that they are building another apartment complex next to the one we rented right now.

The most interesting part that I found out this morning is that the new apartment building that they are constructing has the same owner as the one we are on lease right now. I had the chance to talk to the manager today since our least is almost done and the apartment manager wanted to know if we will renew our lease for another year. I said we might but it is not for sure yet.

I then told him about this site called Approved Cluster Mailboxes which offers different types of mailboxes such as apartment mailboxes, commercial mailboxes, community mailboxes, cluster mailboxes or CBU mailboxes. He was puzzle at first but I told him that they might want to check the site for future purposes since they are building a brand new apartment complex. He was pleased with what I told him and he even told me that he would want to hire me in the future.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...