Thursday, December 9, 2010

Top Ten EC Droppers for November 2010


I would like to say a big thank you to all my EC Droppers for all your support and for inspiring me to always update this blog. Here are the lists of the top ten EC Droppers for the month of November.

Dropper # of drops
bethere2day 31
Beaded napkin rings 30
Confessions of a Psychotic Housewife 29
The Sewing Mom 28
Moonangelnay on Etsy 28
eastcoastlife 27
Contest and Promos for Pinoys! 26
Jennyholic 24
the way I see it 22
BeadedTail 21

1 comment:

Rechie said...

im sad i was not able to make it to the top sis....congrats to the top ten! laag diay ko...

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...