Friday, December 10, 2010

The Diary of Anne Frank Movie Review

A few weeks ago my husband and I met his family for a get together dinner. After dining out with them we were invited to watch a movie with them at my father in law's house. They decided to order on Netflix the movie titled "The Diary of Anne Frank" which was released in 2008. I was really touched and I shed a lot of tears while watching this movie. Anne Frank's life is an inspiration and although her father is the only survivor but I am honored to know her harrowing experienced being a German-born girl of Jewish descent.

I like this movie a lot and I encourage each one of you out there to watch it!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...