Monday, December 20, 2010

"Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

I have been absent for the past few days in blogger land due to my busy schedule at work. I have been working longer shifts lately at my place of work and when I arrived home I am just extremely exhausted and my brain can't function well. Ladies and gentlemen I am back and ready for another week ahead.

By the way, last Thursday after hubby and I got out from our places of work we decided to watch a movie at the dollar theater here in our place. We actually watched the movie titled "Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole which is based on a novel. The movie started when a young owl name Soren was kidnapped by an evil army together with his brother Kludd. He escaped and then found some new friends who helped him find the legendary Guardians who have the power and the ability to stop the menace.


This movie is really inspirational and it is highly recommended for your children to watch it. Check this out soon! I got the poster from Google image.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...