Thursday, December 30, 2010

Contemporary Mailbox

One of my Filipino friends who recently bought a house in Texas is looking for contemporary mailboxes that he can use for his new home. I've always thought that a mailbox is part of a package deal if you purchase a new house but I guess it was not part of his agreement.

Well, I woke up extra early today and I decided to check some websites online. I was able to visit this website called Mailbox Ixchange who offers a variety of mailboxes such as bobi mailboxes, commercial mailboxes, wall mount mailboxes, multi-unit mailboxes, column mailboxes and more. There is one particular mailbox that caught my attention and that is the bobi mailbox which originated from the beautiful country of Finland. The bobi mailbox offers you a wide range of colors, styles, sizes and more. One style in particular that I am thinking of purchasing in the future is the USPS Bobi Red Modern Mailbox.

By the way, I have uploaded a photo above for you guys to see. Lastly, if you are interested in trying their products in the future please click any of the following links above or call their toll free number at 800- 448-2870.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...