Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jennifer Garner Makes You Believe

The article written by Alonso Kramer


Jennifer Garner warms my heart. She's a breath of fresh air from all of the actors on television. It's a been a long time since I have seen an actor possess this type of charm on screen. I am so glad that she decided to choose acting as her profession because she definitely knows how to engross an audience.

I watch Jennifer Garner all the time on DirectTV in a show called Alias. She plays a spy so well that you almost have a hard time believing that you are watching fiction. In this role she's sort of an agent that was involuntary inducted into the CIA. Her dad is also a spy, and this is where the real chemistry comes in. She enters into everything and is totally unaware of all that's going on. From the very first episode we know that she's just on the surface. We know that so much more will be revealed. The show progresses and her character reveals another layer with each episode.

All of my friends agree that she is one little tough cookie. She looks sweet and innocent, but she also becomes a trained fighter. She's amazingly focused and complex, and it's hard not to fall in love with her. She's the type of woman that makes any show better.  Jennifer Garner brings magic to television.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay, magka sinabot diay ta ani kay Jennifer Garner Gee...fav nako na sya hehehe

texaswithlove1982 said...

Aw Mommy Kat, favorite gyud nako si Jennifer Garner! I love her!

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...