Thursday, December 30, 2010

We are expecting...

We are expecting to have some snow shower and rain tomorrow morning and this according to the daily weather forecast I got online. Wohoo, I can't wait to see the snow again and I would totally have a blast if we will have it tomorrow. I am looking forward to making my year snowman.

It is pretty cold since last night and very windy. They even issue a high wind warning today from 10 in the morning up to 8 at night. I am glad that I have own designated driver which is my husband. How's your weather so far my friends?

2 comments:

Lulu said...

hahahah abi ko buntis ka! lol

texaswithlove1982 said...

i wish buntis ko hahaha akong ibandila gyud!

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...