Thursday, November 6, 2008

Friends Are Like Flowers

I got this lovely Tag from a lovely friend blogger here online and her name is CHUCHIES





And lovely are the blossoms
That are tended with great care,
By those who work unselfishly
To make the place more fair.
And, like the garden blossoms,
Friendship's flower grows more sweet
When watched and tended carefully
By those we know and meet.
And, if the seed of friendship
Is planted deep and true
And watched with understanding,
Friendship's flower will bloom for you

Start copying here:
Here are the rules for this tag;
1.) Copy the badge and put it on your blog.
2.)Link back who pass you this special TAG.
3.)Spread this tag to at least 4 or more bloggers who you think you are friend with.

I will give this Tag to the wonderful bloggers that touch me in a very special way with their postings. The following bloggers are MYLOU, JAZZIE,
GAGS, CECILE

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

hi dine, thanks for this award..I will give you a buzz as soon as it's done..

kumosta?

Carolyn said...

hi dine, i did this tag already...you can check in this link http://www.gagiers.info/2008/11/friends.html

texaswithlove1982 said...

Thank you Gags!

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...