Saturday, November 22, 2008

Crazy Weather

My husband had fever,cold and sore throat at the same time. I really feel bad for him, because he was all exhausted from work. Last night, after we took a nap for 3 hours or should I say we sleep for 3 hours long, we went to the grocery store to buy some stew meat and other food to last for two weeks. We also purchase medicine for him and after that we went home right away.

And today, I was just doing my laundry while waiting for my hubby to arrived from work. He doesn't want to call in sick because he said, he can still managed to work for today. This cold weather also contributes why its easy for us to get sick.

I am praying for his fast recovery. One thing I don't like is that when one of us get sick or any of my love ones get sick. Its not easy!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...