Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Make Their Wishes Come True With Your Help!




As I was reading the story of the many families whose husbands, sons, brothers, sisters, fathers, friends and relatives are serving as military personnel, I was thinking of how hard it must be to be far away from their families especially since the holidays are fast approaching. Even for me, I miss my family a lot because I cannot be with them this coming Christmas, I can only imagine how much more difficult it must be for those who are serving and protecting our country. Like us they also have their wish list for this coming Holiday. To help make their wishes come true, Sears has a program called Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry. With Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry you can now help make their wishes come true by donating any amount to the Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry or you can drop by any local Sears store. You can also show your support by putting a badge on your website that supports the Heroes and Home program. If you can't afford to help them financially then you can still make a difference by sending them a Thank you message or encouragement for all military men and women at Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry.com or by simply telling a friend about the program and forwarding the Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry page to their email addresses.


I love this quote concerning helping other people, it says and I quote: "Only by giving are you
able to receive more than you already have." So act now by making their wishes come true!





Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...