Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Save and Shop Till You Drop

Click Here
Click Here

I have been so lucky most of the time on getting a great deal on items that I have wanted to buy. Right now my main concern is to buy a new sweater, since the weather has been cold lately here where I live. I feel relieved after I found out that Kmart.com has a great deal on their Women's Kimono Wrap Sweater. You have to purchase it online at Kmart.com to get that Extra 10% off; the search ID number of the Women's Kimono Wrap Sweater is (70198911). You can also purchase a 1/4ct tw Diamond 5-Stone Journey Pendant and Earring Set in 10K Yellow Gold at Kmart.com to get the Extra 10% off with its search ID number (89270115. Oh and take note, the sale price is shown in the cart and not on the product page.


Mark your calendar for the month of December because at Kmart.com they will be offering an additional 10% online ONLY on the following categories:

-Women's Plus Sleepwear
-Women's Attention Brand
-Girls Tops
-ALL Juniors
-Boys Tops
-Men's Shirts and Bottoms
-Big Men's Shirts and Bottoms
-Infant and Toddlers Bedding

The items mentioned above will have online discounts through November 26th ONLY. You can also find special codes for more extra savings if you purchase ornaments every week until Christmas at Kmart.com

Shop online now and save more at Kmart.com


Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...