Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Akoya The Greatest Pearl Ever




Have you heard about Akoya pearls? if not then let me inform you that they are the highest quality of pearl mainly from Japan. Most people think that Akoya pearls as of the classic type of pearl.

A good strand of Akoya pearls can be obtained for as little as $250, and the exact same certified pearls that would cost $12,000 - $15,000 at most jewelry stores can be purchased online for $2,000. The best Akoyas, known as Hanadama or Mikimoto pearls, are simply put the best pearls in the world. The luster and surface quality of such pearls is unsurpassed. Surely it will take your breath away ones you see the best quality of pearls with your own eyes.


No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...