Friday, November 7, 2008

I am free today!

I am just mostly be staying in the house for the whole day since my big boss give me a day off today. I usually have my day-off every Sunday,but for this whole week I will have three days off which is today, Sunday and Monday. Although, it will mean less money for me but I am glad to spend time with my husband. He's working right now but he will be home later on and we plan to go the movies.


My husband even told me if I could just be lazy the whole day, I was laughing out loud there, after I heard him asking me to do that. I was like, Oh well I will try and see if I can be lazy. Most of the time I usually can't take my hands off with the chores at home and I can't just sit and do nothing or sleep the whole day, I need to do constant activity or do something so I can tell at the end of the day that I accomplished something.

I will be cooking Pork Adobo and white rice for lunch today. I already have my mind set on what to do for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...