Saturday, November 22, 2008

They Lay Your Way!

Click Here


The holidays are coming and of course that means that we will be shopping for gifts for our loved ones. I was worried for awhile because I don't have enough cash to buy all of the gifts that I wanted to purchase for my family back in the Philippines. Thank God because Kmart answered my prayers. Kmart makes this possible by bringing back their Kmart Layaway for the Holidays.

The first thing that you need to do is select the items that you want to buy such as jewelry, clothes, fitness equipment, health and beauty products, these are just a few example of things that you can get through their Kmart Layaway for the Holidays. Secondly, is to bring your item to the Layaway counter and make a minimum down payment of $5 for all new Layaway contracts but keep in mind that there is a $10 cancellation fee for all layaway contracts that are canceled. Layaway works great for me because I get paid bi-weekly, just in time for my next payment. Bear in mind that you cannot miss a payment date because your items will be returned to stock seven days after you miss a payment. Lastly, after the full amount has been paid, you can now take your items with you, indeed this is sweet!


These are items or goods that you cannot put on Layaway:

• Beer, wine, and cigarettes
• Flammable products and fuel
• Food and other perishable merchandise
• Live plants and horticulture
• Oil and chemical based products
• Photo Finishing and Portrait Studio pictures
• Chemicals
• Gas additives
• Magazines
• Paint thinner
• Prescription drugs
• Pool chemicals
• Cellular phones and beepers
• Personal Computers


So go to Kmart Store now and don't forget to bring your list of items that you want to put on a Kmart Layaway for the Holidays.




Post?slot_id=26178&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...