Friday, November 14, 2008

Looking Forward for the Holiday Season

My husband and I are very excited for the upcoming celebrations from Thanksgiving, and of course we will be celebrating our Second Wedding Anniversary as well as Celebrating our Christmas together.

I was surprised because my husband is the one who have been telling me that we need to look for a Christmas Tree so we can decorate our apartment already. He was never been this excited since I arrived here in the US two years ago. His dad was telling him not to buy ornaments for Christmas Trees because he have a lot to spare for us.

I know that I will not be preparing Turkey at our apartment because we already have a lot of invitation from my husband's family to go there and celebrate with them. Anyways, I am looking forward for the Thanksgiving holiday because that means no work for me and it also means that we can spend time together with my husband and his family.

1 comment:

Pearl said...

Hi there! I'm sure you'll have a very merry Christmas with the family. Have a nice weekend:-)

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...