Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Life Is Full Of Sunshine!

Anyways, I just woke up right now and I feel very exhausted not because of Halloween Party or anything but because I work on a night shift yesterday. We're pretty busy at the store and I finished my job around 12:05 midnight.

I will have to work again a little bit later and oh well life is still beautiful, although we may find ourselves busy for what we need to do or we may feel that we don't have so much time to do everything at once.

I feel very blessed to have a wonderful family which I left in the Philippines and a very supportive husband who is always there to encourage me and lift me up when I feel sad and lonely. I am thankful for everything that I have, indeed my life is full of sunshine and blessings. We may face different problems in our life but remember this is already part of our life. As long as we are alive we will experienced different emotions like sadness, happiness and much more. It will be our choice on how to react or respond on a different situation everyday. Let us not forget to pray and seek guidance from the Lord.

Indeed,"Life is beautiful".

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...