Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday Trip!

Hiltonsocial-ad-300x400



My husband and I have been planning to go on a trip for awhile now but we have not decided on where to take our vacation. We keep on changing the dates and the destination so we can relax and unwind and not worry about our jobs or our schoolwork. A friend of mine suggested that we visit the state of Missouri because she had visited Missouri before and felt that it would be the perfect place to visit to get away from it all for awhile. I am very excited because I happened to have two friends who reside there and I would like to visit my cousin as well whom I have not seen in many years since she left Philippines to pursue her career as a registered nurse.

I am very much interested to stay at one of two of the most prominent hotels in Branson, Missouri which is the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel and Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing. I found out that Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing is located in Lake Taneycomo, Missouri which is part of the Branson Landing shopping center and entertainment district. It's at the center of the Historic Downtown Branson just across the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel. Both of these hotels are just minutes away from outlet malls, the 49 theaters, golf courses, the famous Table Rock Lake, Silver Dollar City, Celebration City and plenty of other attractions.

Right now they are actually offering special packages for the holidays such as The Thanksgiving Package, It’s a Wonderful Life Package, Santa’s Coming to Town Package and the New Years’ Eve Package. Since Thanksgiving Day is over you can choose the other three packages that are available. I would prefer to choose the New Year's Eve Package since it would be a good place to visit before traveling to other places next year. Included in these theme packages are spa treatments, family style dinners, and a special visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus, which are offered by the two hotels mentioned above.


Both Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel and Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing offer the best amenities such as Indoor and Outdoor pools, Guest Rooms or Condos, and the famous Luxurious Guest accommodations, Reception area, Banquet area and a Ballroom area.

I am very excited and I am dying to see for myself the wonders and attractions that I will be experiencing in Branson, Missouri this coming New Year. So if you are planning to travel this holiday season don't forget to check out Branson, Missouri, the place where you should be this coming holiday.


Post?slot_id=27282&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know which of the
Branson hotels you stayed at! I didn't know they had the holiday packages; I'll have to look into that for next year!

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...