Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bills Are Infinite

We just check our mailbox and I was already expecting bills for our electric service, gas service,water service, cable/phone/internet. But you know, it always overwhelmed me because the cost of living here in the states are really high. I guess I have less problem before when I was in the Philippines because I was living with my parents and younger siblings and I don't really have to pay for anything unless my Mom asked help from me.

Having my own family and being married had been a tremendous change for me. I am quite mature to have my own decision and to take consideration on my husband's advice and so forth. Although, sometimes we clash with our decisions and outlook on a particular topic but we are able to compromise every now and then.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...