Thursday, November 27, 2008

Great Quality Items Under $25

Click Here


If I had the means to shop overboard without a budget I would surely do so because it would be very nice. All I would have to do would be to pick the items that I would like to purchase and pay for it. BUT since I have a specific budget of how much I can spend for the holidays I am more concerned about how much each gift will cost for the people on my list. I've been mentioning on my posts all the time that I have a big family in the Philippines, I want to give them the best gifts that I can possibly purchase for them.

I am very happy that Kmart has 25,000 items for UNDER $25. These items range from very well-known brands like the Martha Stewart Everyday, Craftsman, Celebration by Radko and many more! This means that I can purchase the items on my wish list at Kmart.

I would definitely purchase a lot of clothes for my younger siblings at Kmart because they have Route 66 girls fashion hoodies and embellished jeans, both just $16.99 each. They also have a Martha Stewart Everyday tall nickel pillar candle holders for $14.99 each. Other items below $25 are the followings:

* Joe Boxers for men and women two and three piece cozy sleep sets from $12.99-$24.99
* Just Kidz Deluxe soft-bodied 16” doll set with stroller, $20.00
* Craftsman 23-inch hand tool box with comfort handle, $19.99
* LeapFrog Leapster Learning Games, various titles priced at $24.99

You can also purchase your items for under $25 at Kmart.com and right now if you order over $49 worth of items ONLINE you will be given FREE SHIPPING, exclusions apply. You can also get two $5 Kmart coupons when you sign up for Kmart emails.

Remember that Kmart also has their layaway program and no payment; they also offer no interest for six months.

Post?slot_id=26848&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...