Friday, November 12, 2010

Case 39 Movie Review

On Monday we saw a movie that was surprisingly scary entitled Case 39. My husband and I usually watch horror movies that are not usually very scary but this one was extra terrifying. The movie stars Renee Zellweger as a social worker who is investigating a child abuse case involving a young girl named Lilith. After Liliths parents attempt to murder their daughter, they are imprisoned and Lilith is put up for adoption. It turns out that Renee Zellweger's character, Emily, ends up adopting Lilith only to find out that there is something mysteriously wrong with the young girl. I will not give away the ending, but I can assure you that after watching so many horror movies, this one is really scary.

If you guys are in the mood of good horror movie then I suggest that you watch this movie!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...