Sunday, November 28, 2010

Electrical Massage

I am so grateful with my sister in law for letting me borrow her electrical massager today. This electrical massager is like those massage chair you see in the mall.  I ask my husband to apply it on my back and wow I love this machine. My sister got this machine for free from her working place where she works as Dental Hygienist. Now I am looking forward to purchase this muscle relaxer machine or also known as electrical massager since I always ask my husband to massage by body after a long day at work.

By the way, I have uploaded a picture below so you will see which muscle relaxer machine I am talking about.


No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...