Thursday, November 11, 2010

Insure Your Life Today

 While watching the shows today on our living room television I had realize that I need to call my in laws to remind them that we will be going out of town about two weeks from now. My husband and I had been planning this vacation for some time and we are so happy that both of our vacation requests were approved this week.

I am really excited to do this road trip because my husband and I both needed the time to relax and unwind ourselves together as a couple. I am also full of excitement because my Balikbayan box is almost full and ready to be shipped before Christmas.

Also, on the other hand, my in laws are planning to Buy Life Insurance for my husband's grandparents. My Nana and Dada are both of old ages and every now and then we go and visit them to bring them groceries. My husband's Aunt is the one who took care of them because they don't want to hire a personal assistant.

Well, folks it is time for me to hit the sack. Good night and May God bless us all!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...