Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Am Push to Excel

I feel pressured with my school assignment which is due this coming Thursday November the 18th. Actually, I feel that my brain is sweating out of this assignment that my professor gives to his students. I have to make a thesis argument and also an outline for my History 1301. My professor also required us to ask somebody to review our paper before handing it to him this Thursday and for that person to make suggestions and grade us based on what he reads on our paper.

Well, I have already asked my husband to be that person to read my thesis paper because he is a History teacher and he is a passionate writer. I got A's in my entire 5 short paper assignments because I let him edit my work before submitting it to my professor. I feel so blessed to have him in my life. Anyways, I tried my best to be all positive about this assignment since it will be like my third exam before our final exam this December.

1 comment:

analou said...

what a grade...It is really different if we have somebody to turn to when we need help. Even though it is tough but knowing that somebody is always there for us, burdens seem lighten up. Congrats Ger and keep it up.

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...