Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to Prep Your Turkey


I would like to share an article about how to prepare your turkey for Thanksgiving courtesy of DJ Tesh radio and Butterball Hotline:
  1. If you already purchase a frozen turkey, make sure to thaw the turkey in the refrigerator using this technique- 24 hours every 4 pounds. Did you know that unfrozen turkey taste better?
  2. Prepare to roast your turkey- You will find out that the turkey is fully cook when the thermometer will reads 170 degrees in the breast and 180 degrees in the thigh area.
  3. Make sure after cooking to- let the big bird rest for 15 minutes in the roasted pan after you remove it from the oven. Don't forget to take out that delicious stuffing.
Take note, I have uploaded a photo that I got from Google Image.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...