Friday, November 26, 2010

RED Movie Reviews

We are enjoying our Thanksgiving vacation and I am so happy to spend my whole time with my dearest husband. We watched the movie RED or Retired Extremely Dangerous with Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovitch, Mary-Louise Parker and Helen Miren with some friends at the movie theater.

The movie centers to top four former CIA agents who are now framed for assassination. All four of them must combine their cunning and expert abilities to stop the operation and to stay alive from their deadly pursuers. The movie is fully loaded with actions and funny scenes. Check this out guys!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...