Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Kissing/Smooching

I have read an interesting article about the facts of kissing by Laura Shaefer about a day or two ago on Yahoo and I would like to share some ideas about kissing with my readers here.
  • Guys who kiss their wife/girlfriend before leaving to work has an average higher salary than those who don't kiss their wife/girlfriend.
  • The average woman/lady will kiss 29 men before she gets married
  • No two lips impressions are the same
  • A smooch or peck uses two muscles in your face, while a passionate kiss uses 34 muscles in your face
  • Kissing prevents tooth decay, improve our skin, relieves headaches, helps regulate the circulation in our body
  • 2 out of 3 couples turn their heads to the right when kissing
  • Kissing release neurotransmitter just like the rush we feel during bungee jumping or running

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...