Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jewelry Case

I went to the mall last Monday and wow everywhere I turn to I always see huge advertisement where it says 50% or 75% sales for this whole week. I am feeling distracted and overwhelm on which boutique to visit first because every stores seems very inviting. I have already made my Christmas lists for my family back home and I am so ready to start shopping before Christmas. Well, I found a few items that I want to grab during the Black Friday huge sale.

While I was heading to the left wing of the mall something grab my attention. There was a new store in the mall that specializes in different personalize jewelry showcases, jewelry cabinets, jewelry tables and more. I really like that store and planning to visit there again with my in laws. Oh by the way, I also like to collect jewelries either fashion jewelries or authentic jewelries. I have of course plenty of the fashion jewelries lying in my closets.

Well, folks I'd better start packing our things for tomorrow, it will be a long day ahead!

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...