Monday, November 29, 2010

Scraps make the best gift wrappings

Guest post written by Bette Caroll
It always makes me so mad when I see people being wasteful and throwing away scraps of things that they could easily use for other things, especially when it comes to craft things. I'm really big into crafting and am also careful about hanging onto the extras of everything that I use in my crafts. You never know when you could use an extra button or a piece of ribbon in a project.

I've found that one of the best uses for craft scraps can be using them in wrapping up gifts. I'm always finding new ways to use them from blog posts and articles with my Houston Clear Wireless Internet.

I know that everyone has a bunch of gift wrapping scraps of paper and bits of ribbon that could be used for stuff. Some of my favorite ways to use old wrapping paper is to cut shapes out of it and then glue it onto old shopping bags or gift bags and make them look like a completely new bag. You really can do all kinds of creative things if you just put your mind to it.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...