Thursday, November 4, 2010

My October Top Ten EC Droppers


I want to thank you all my fellow blogger friends who come and visit my blog every day. Thank you for all your support though sometimes I may have shortcomings but still you visit me and keep my traffic alive. Here are my top ten EC droppers for the month of October.

Dropper # of drops
bethere2day 31
Picking Up the Pieces 29
Just Plain Tired..... 29
Confessions of a Psychotic Housewife 26
Moonangelnay on Etsy 25
eastcoastlife 25
Women's Fitness Videos 25
Beau Apple's Prose 24
My Simple Creations 24
iNternet Spherez 24

1 comment:

stevebethere said...

Hi
I am pleased that bethere2day made it into your top droppers list,
thank you for the mention :-)

Congratulations to all your top droppers.

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...