Monday, November 29, 2010

Faster Movie Review


Last Saturday, my husband, my sister in law and myself went to the movie theater to watch the movie starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson titled Faster. This movie follows his revenge to a group of people that were involved during a heist that resulted to the death of his brother. After he got out from a 10 year prison, all he had in his mind is to avenge the death of his brother.  Dwayne Johnson who's character's name is Driver also have to deal with an egocentric hit man who is hired to kill him. Billy Bob Thornton's character is unpredictable and you will soon find out what he was really up too while the movie continues.

If you are looking for a full throttle action and drama then this is the kind of movie for you! Oh by the way, I got the image from Google.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...