Friday, November 19, 2010

I Am Grateful for All the Blessings

My father in law already delivers us some turkey that we can cook for Thanksgiving. The funny thing is that my husband and I will be having our road trip so that means that we won't be able to cook or celebrate Thanksgiving in our humble home. We already received five invitations from my sister in laws and friends but we all turned them down.

I have a lot of things to be thankful off not only during Thanksgiving celebration but for all the blessings that we receive every day. I hope that every one of you in blogger land will have a wonderful and joyous Thanksgiving celebration.

I found the picture above from Google Image.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...