Thursday, November 25, 2010

STOP I Cannot Take It No More

I don't want to fret so much about our new neighbors upstairs but I can't handle it anymore. I have been miserable and sleepless for the past weeks because they make a lot of noise. They have their sound system in full blast even if it is already 12 midnight. I have confided this with my husband and I even ask him if it bothers him and he told me that it did but he tried to understand.

Suffice to say, I told my husband that after Thanksgiving I will report them to the apartment manager. We have strict regulations and policy in this apartment complex but I don't see them following it. We are allowed to play loud music from 6 in the morning till 9 in the evening but after that it is prohibited to made a lot of nuisance.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and May all enjoy your day with your family and friends.

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...