Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Strollers for Babies

I feel jealous because most of my friends back home as well as the friends I have here in the states are mostly pregnant. I am happy for them but it made me wish that I am pregnant also. The newly mothers to be are all excited for their upcoming baby shower and one friend in particular will have her baby shower party this weekend. She used to work with us but she had stop working because her pregnancy is quite complicated.

My lady boss suggested that we could pitch in to get her the best baby strollers for her little angel. I am more than happy to give my portion so our plan will push through and we will have the strollers before the weekend comes. Anyways, we also decided that we will bring different food for the party so our former colleague will be worry free during her baby shower. I can't wait to see her little baby girl Malea. I can't wait to have my own offspring soon! 

No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...