Monday, November 15, 2010

Peanut Brittle


The weather is changing really fast and last night was the coldest so far that I experience for the month of November. During the cold season I normally like to sip a cup of hot chocolate or hot milk and I paired it with peanut brittle. My husband and I both love peanut brittle for snacks because it is not so heavy and it taste really good.

Anyways, I was actually planning to make my own peanut brittle cookie this Wednesday because it is my day off from my place of work and it is our pay day.  I feel very lucky to have found a great recipe for peanut brittle cookie from See's Candies online store today. Did you know that See's Candies also offers a variety of products such as dark chocolates, nuts, candy bars, truffles, brittle and toffees, milk chocolates and more?

What I like about See's Candies store online is that they make your shopping experience with them much easier because you can shop by categories, shop by occasion and shop by holiday. They also offers free recipe for everyone.

Hurry and check See's Candies store today!




 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

am fine, thanks for dropping

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...