Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Road Trip

My husband and I had so much fun visiting his sisters from another state. We had a blast playing this game called Samba De Amigo for Nintendo Wii after shopping for Black Friday Sale. Well, I bought a 4 GB memory card for my digital camera for $7.99, a Lady Gaga 2 disc CD for $6.99 and hubby purchase a Metal Gear Solid video game for his PlayStation 3 for $9.99.

My two sisters in law purchase a bunch of things from clothes, video games, digital camera and vacuum cleaner and a lot more. We really are happy that we decided to spend time with my husband's older sisters. We also stroll around town and check some products in the mall. Here are some pictures from our trip.



No comments:

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...