Saturday, June 26, 2010

Business as Usual

I had chatted with my Uncle Joe who is the younger brother of my mother earlier yesterday. I used to work with him in his restaurants in the Philippines while I was attending school and I even became a nanny to one of my Uncle's children during that time. My Uncle Joe is planning to promote his business through online marketing and he was asking me if I know something about web site hosting. I told my Uncle right away that I really have no idea about how it works and how it can help his business.

But before our conversation ended I promised my Uncle that I will inquire some of my friends from work and from the world of blogging to see if they can recommend any web hosting company to check out. I told my Uncle not to worry so much and I assure him that I will give him feedbacks as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to use a hosting company called E-Noise, you can find them at www.e-noise.com, the prices were not too bad.

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...